Book a hotel near Austin Children's Museum, Austin
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Austin Children's Museum
Austin Children's Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Austin Children's Museum is a great place to be near to when the little ones start to get bored.
If you're thinking about visiting it, you will need to head to Austin, the capital of the state.
With no less than 21 accommodation options within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) of Austin Children's Museum, even the most particular visitors are sure to find just what they're looking for. So much choice can make it difficult to know where to begin. We would recommend first taking a look at the Four Seasons Hotel Austin, W Austin and The Driskill - in the Unbound Collection by Hyatt.
If you're looking for an affordable hotel, take a look at the Super 8 Austin Downtown / Capitol Area, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Experience a taste of the high life and check yourself into one of many lavish establishments nearby. Two selections are the Hotel Ella, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Hyatt Regency Austin, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
If you are feeling worn out from all your exploring, allow yourself a delectable caffeine hit at Jo's Coffee, just a quick walk away. Stomach still rumbling? Bar Chi Sushi is also not far away and offers visitors a more serious dining experience. Round out a great afternoon with a drink or two at Upstairs Circus Austin, also very close by, and be sure to propose a toast to your colleagues back in the office.
Other Things to Do Near Austin Children's MuseumYou can stop by a variety of other attractions after enjoying Austin Children's Museum:
- Whether you want to work off all the yummy food you've been eating or just play around with a few friends, you will be sure to have a fun time at W Austin Wet Deck.
- Before you find your way to Austin City Hall, research this important building.
- Buy tickets to attend a play and travel to a world of imagination at Moody Theater.
- If you're ever sick of the heat, go to Shoal Beach, where you'll find a cool relief in the water.
- Checking out a skyscraper is an important urban experience, and Frost Bank Tower isn't any different.
If you're looking for a convenient way to reach Austin Children's Museum, just climb aboard a train until you get to Austin Station, the station that is only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) from your destination.