Relax in this inviting apartment on South Lamar in the 78704. Great south central location making it extremely easy to get to the hippest parts of Austin or just stay in and enjoy the luxurious king beds and the balcony overlooking the gorgeous pool.
Take a dip in the shared pool, walk to nearby Austin staple restaurants and bars such as the Broken Spoke, Zilker Park, Saxon Pub, Downtown, Odd Duck, or go for a hike or rock climb in the famous Greenbelt. We are a 2bd/2ba + sofa sleeper = 3 beds.
The pool is currently open from 10am - 5pm.
This apartment is the perfect launching pad for your Austin adventure! It's south central location means that you're close to everything. It's recently been redecorated. The apartment fits 6 people comfortably with 2 in each of the bedrooms (2 king beds!!!) and 2 on the comfy sleeper sofa.
In addition to the entire apartment there is also a free swimming pool right outside the front door.
If you need recommendations, we'll be available to provide them otherwise you'll have complete privacy. We'll provide you with access information before you arrive, so you'll have super quick and easy entry.
Austin Vacay is proud to be able to service Austinites and travelers during these uncertain times. We have taken extra precautions to care for our guests and employees by introducing zero contact entry, enhanced cleaning protocols, and strict covering requirements for employees. We encourage our guests to review Texas and Austin’s travel guidelines and restrictions before making a reservation. We must work together to ensure a safe environment for everyone that enters our properties.
The South Lamar area is near SoCo (South Congress), downtown, and many of the best green areas in Austin (Zilker & Barton Creek Greenbelt). Strolling on South Lamar, you'll find many cheap eateries, cool thrift stores, and Austin classic dive bars.
Scooters (Lime & Bird) as well as Lyft and Uber are the best ways to get around Austin, especially this close to everything. However, there are also a lot of public transportation options in this area (see CapMetro's website).
We have security cameras outside of our home at the entrances for added security and your peace of mind. We do not have any cameras inside of the home, respecting our guests' privacy.
1) No smoking allowed (of any kind) ($350 fine)
2) No loud noises after 10 PM per city ordinance
3) No events or parties. Additional day guests are $40/person/day
4) The cleaning that you pay for is to clean the home prior to your stay. If you do not pick up after yourself sufficiently when you check out, you may be charged an additional cleaning fee - price depends on how long it takes to clean up after you. We don't expect you to scrub the home, but simply pick up your trash and put everything where you found it
5) Minimum age requirement is 25
6) If you do not check out on time (11AM) you will be charged an additional night
7) Please see the House Manual emailed to you a few days before your stay
8) We have a nice pool on site located at the northwest side of the property. Please respect neighbors living in the residences surrounding this area and adhere to pool hours. The pool closes at 10PM daily with the exception of Mondays. Every Monday, the pool gets thoroughly cleaned; so unfortunately, the pool is always closed on Mondays. Please note that sometimes due to bacteria levels, weather, debris, broken glass, or for other safety reasons, the pool may be closed from time to time without prior notice. We are not responsible for the pool closing in these instances. We apologize for any inconvenience.