Book a hotel near B Street Pier, Eureka
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near B Street Pier
B Street Pier Hotel & Travel Guide
A trip to B Street Pier with the family will be one of those special occasions that you're sure to treasure forever.
It's in Eureka, 260 miles (418 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Sacramento.
If you're hunting for a suitable accommodation, you will be able to take your pick from 10 possibilities that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of B Street Pier. The Best Western Plus Northwoods Inn, the Quality Inn & Suites Redwood Coast and the Anchor Beach Inn are three that are well-liked, and they are only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers), 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Cheap places to stay often exude their own special kind of charm. Make sure you keep your eyes peeled for the fantastic deals close by. You can book a room at the Super 8 Crescent City, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, or you may prefer the Redwood Inn, which is 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
Appreciate a variety of culinary delights at Seaside Restaurant & Bar (100 A Street, Crescent City), just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near B Street PierYou've come a long way, so surely B Street Pier won't be the only thing on your itinerary. Once you're finished, check out what the rest of the area has available:
- Find a vantage point, get cozy and watch as day becomes night at Battery Point Lighthouse.
- Take a moment and read a book in Beachfront Park, a leafy urban sanctuary.
- History may not come alive in textbooks, but the exhibitions at Del Norte County Historical Society offer an enriching experience for all.
- Crescent City Harbor is a fantastic spot to spend some time. Go for a jog along the waterfront or simply sit back and watch the boats.
- See the exciting range of marine creatures that live at Ocean World.