Every parent needs some time away from the youngsters. B.R. Cohn Winery is the perfect place.
To get there, make your way 55 miles (89 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento, until you arrive at Sonoma.
You'll be glad to find out that there are 2 accommodations nearby. The Gaige House + Ryokan, a Four Sisters Inn and The Jack London Lodge, located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of B.R. Cohn Winery, are well-liked by many travelers.
You can save some of your money for more exciting activities when you stay at one of the sensibly priced hotels that are in the area. Some examples are the Hollyhock Country House and the Sonoma Creek Inn.
You've definitely earned some time at one of the few upmarket establishments in the surrounding area. The Kenwood Inn and Spa, A Four Sisters Inn and MacArthur Place are recommended.
With their selection of wine and liqueurs, you're sure to find something to suit your mood at B.R. Cohn Winery and Olive Oil Company (15000 Sonoma Highway, Glen Ellen), 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near B.R. Cohn Winery
You've come to check out B.R. Cohn Winery, but you may well be just as pleased with what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Taste some of the full-bodied essences from here at Imagery Estate Winery.
- A trip to Valley of the Moon Winery & Vineyards is sure to be an odyssey for your senses.
- Get yourself ready for a night full of talent by visiting Transcendence Theatre Company.
- Sonoma Valley Regional Park is highly valued by both locals and tourists. Enjoy some time spent outside, and maybe a picnic with the family.
- Bouverie Preserve is a protected piece of land where you can go for a stroll, and hopefully see some animals and birds.