Cleaning and safety practices
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Personal protective equipment
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
- Pfalzgrafenstein Castle - 3 min drive
- Pfalzgrafenstein Castle - 9 min drive
- Falkenau - 9 min drive
- Sooneck Castle - 9 min drive
- Robert-Struppmann Museum - 16 min drive
- Bacharach KD - 11 min walk
- Frankfurt (HHN-Frankfurt - Hahn) - 36 min drive
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable
- Pillow menu
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable channels
- Flat-screen TV
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue(s)
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
We should mention
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app