Pet owners shouldn't miss Baguio, a city known for its camping, and sights like Baguio Convention Center and Baguio Mountain Province Museum. You can choose from Travelocity's 4 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Baguio and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Baguio with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Burnham Park, Baguio Botanical Garden, and Mines View Park.
- Other things to see include SM City Baguio, Baguio Cathedral, and Saint Louis Filigree Shop.
- Need a pet store? Try Baguio Pet Habitat, LA TRININAD REGIONAL FISH FARM, or Nutrivet Paws In The City.
- For vet care, Petrea Sure Veterinary Clinic, JM’s VET KO Veterinary Clinic, and United Northern Animal Diagnostic Laboratory are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Baguio
- Baguio Tiptop Vacation Homes
Pets stay free at this 3.5-star apartment.
- Baguio Traveller's House
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star apartment.
- Dejavu Bed and Breakfast
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast. Guests appreciate the helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Baguio
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help plan your time in Baguio.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 91°F in the daytime to 70°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 92°F and the nighttime average is 74°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 88°F in the daytime to 74°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 70°F.