Shine up your irons, select some golf balls and enjoy an afternoon at Bald Head Island Country Club.
Coastal North Carolina is the place to see it.
Enjoy a light breakfast at the Bald Head Island before you set out for Bald Head Island Country Club. Since it's just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you won't have to rush!
A popular place for hungry excursionists, Bald Head Island Club (Salt Meadow Trail, Southport) will help get rid of your hunger pangs. It's a short 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away from Bald Head Island Country Club.
Other Things to Do Near Bald Head Island Country Club
After seeing Bald Head Island Country Club, why not swing by some of the other attractions in the area? Here are a few places to get you started:
- Bald Head Island Lighthouse has escorted many vessels to safety over its history and is an important structure in the region.
- A tour of Smith Island Museum of History, a popular history museum, is sure to be both memorable and educational.
- Grab some maps and pamphlets from Bald Head Island Visitors Center to find out more about the local area.
- Lace up your walking shoes and take on Kent Mitchell Nature Trail. This refreshing hiking trail is an excellent way to fully experience the natural beauty of this region.
- Check out Bald Head Island Conservancy if you're eager to learn more about the local environment.