- Disliked: Staff & service
- Baltimore Convention Center
- 9 min walk
- Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina
- 10 min walk
- Hippodrome Theatre
- 10 min walk
- Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall)
- 15 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a metro station, Embassy Suites Baltimore - Inner Harbor is in an area with good shopping. Inner Harbor and Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit National Aquarium in Baltimore and Maryland Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Oriole Park at Camden Yards or M&T Bank Stadium.
- Baltimore Convention Center - 9 min walk
- Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina - 10 min walk
- Hippodrome Theatre - 10 min walk
- Power Plant Live - 12 min walk
- Rams Head Live - 12 min walk
- Charles Center Station - 6 min walk
- West Baltimore Station - 9 min drive
- Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall) - 21 min drive
- Stacks Bar & Grill – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Embassy Suites Baltimore - Inner Harbor
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
I was right next to the elevator and I could hear it going up and down.