ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center retreat
At this Downtown Baltimore hotel, you'll be well placed to visit Inner Harbor and Baltimore Convention Center, both within a 5-minute walk. Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina and Walters Art Museum are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, express check-out, and valet parking. Limo/town car service, a lobby fireplace, and WiFi in public areas are also on offer.
Comfy beds, WiFi
Boasting comforts such as pillowtop beds and Frette Italian sheets, the 202 guestrooms offer thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers. Other amenities include WiFi, minibars, and LCD TVs with cable channels.
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Baltimore Inner Harbor ratings based on 39 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Kimpton Hotel Monaco Baltimore Inner Harbor
Jan 4, 2019 by General Manager
We are delighted you had an outstanding stay at the Kimpton Hotel Monaco Baltimore Inner Harbor and you loved all aspects of our hotel. Thank you for the excellent rating, and we look forward to hosting you again soon. Respectfully and With Kind Regards, Juan A. Webster, General Manager
Jan 1, 2019 by General Manager
Dear Guest, thank you for your glowing review of Kimpton Hotel Monaco Baltimore Inner Harbor. It is good to read you were impressed with our hospitality as well as with our terrific location. We will definitely share your compliments with Crystal. It was a pleasure serving you, and we look forward to hosting you again soon. Respectfully and With Kind Regards, Juan A. Webster, General Manager
Dec 17, 2018 by General Manager
Dear Guest, thank you for rating your stay at the Kimpton Hotel Monaco Baltimore Inner Harbor. Nothing is more important than your satisfaction, so we are delighted you gave us a perfect score. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon. Respectfully and With Kind Regards, Juan A. Webster, General Manager
May 24, 2018 by Tanesha - Asst Front Office Manager
Thank you for staying with us. We are very happy to have taken care of those charges in a timely manner. We look forward to accommodating you in the future.
Valet and Porters are the exception
About the Kimpton Hotel Monaco Baltimore Inner HarborLocation 2 North Charles Street, Baltimore, MD 21201
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Business amenities include a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. Public spaces have WiFi for a fee. Event space at this hotel measures 10000 square feet (929 square meters) and includes conference space. A 24-hour fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury Kimpton Hotel Monaco Baltimore Inner Harbor. For a fee, parking is available. This 4.5-star Baltimore hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 202 guestrooms or units
- 14 levels
- 10000 sq ft of conference space
- 929 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1906
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall) (16.7 km / 10.4 mi)
- Train station: Baltimore Penn Station (2 km / 1.3 mi)
- Metro station: Charles Center Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Baltimore Inner Harbor offers 202 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Pillowtop beds feature Frette Italian sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries. This Baltimore hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and irons/ironing boards. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- HD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Frette Italian linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily.
B O American Brasserie - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 1 AM
- Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- Pets allowed (no fees)
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 for adults, USD 10 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Baltimore Hotel Monaco
- Baltimore Monaco
- Baltimore Monaco Hotel
- Hotel Baltimore Monaco
- Hotel Monaco Baltimore
- Monaco Baltimore
- Monaco Hotel
- Monaco Hotel Baltimore
- Kimpton Hotel Monaco Inner Harbor
- Kimpton Monaco Inner Harbor
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.