A delightful coastal apartment just a short walk from the beach.
Blacketts is charming and offers very comfortable stylish first floor
accommodation. The living room is warm and welcoming with a couple of
sofas and electric wood burning style stove set in a feature fireplace.
The kitchen diner is fully fitted with electric hob, washer dryer and
dining table and chairs. The bedrooms both have twin beds and are light
and airy, perfect for relaxing after a busy day exploring this
beautiful stretch of coast.
The historical village of Bamburgh is just a short walk from the
property with its shops and pubs and restaurant just 0.1 miles away.
The village is packed with old world charm and regularly features on
film and TV. Bamburgh was home of the Victorian heroine Grace Darling
and there’s a museum nearby dedicated to her memory. Walk the causeway
at low tide to Bamburgh Castle which clings dramatically rocky outcrop.
Seahouses is 3 miles, from here there are daily boat trips to the Farne
Islands to view the sea birds and grey seal colonies. Holy Island is a
short drive away and the nature reserve of Budle Bay is approximately 1
mile. There is a magnificent sandy beach within walking distance and an
excellent golf course nearby.
• Sleeps: 4
• Bedrooms: 2
• Beds: 2 x twin beds
• Bed linen and towels: Duvets with linen and towels
• Bathrooms: 1 x Bathroom with over bath electric shower and WC.
• Accessibility: Accommodation is all on one level
• Kitchen and utilities: Well equipped dining/ kitchen with electric
oven & hob, microwave, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer
• Facilities for families: Cot and highchair available
• Outside: No outside space
• Pets: No pets
• Parking: Off road parking for 1 car.
• Nearest amenities: 0.1 Shop/PO/pubs/restaurants in village
• Coast: 0.5 miles to the beach. Views to Holy Island.
• Changeover time: Saturday
• General: No Wi-Fi connection. Electricity included. Log effect
electric fire. Panel heaters in all rooms. Payphone in building.
• Cottage Availability: Short breaks available, minimum three nights
• Important note: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take