Cleaning and safety practices
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Personal protective equipment
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
- Canada House Gallery - 2 min walk
- Banff Park Museum - 3 min walk
- Banff Lake Louise Tourism Bureau - 4 min walk
- Central Park - 4 min walk
- Whyte Museum of the Canadian Rockies - 5 min walk
- Banff Station - 10 min walk
- Calgary Intl. Airport (YYC) - 93 min drive
- Tony Romas – Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
- The Cascade Lounge – Open daily.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable
- Air conditioning (climate-controlled)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Toilet paper
- Cable channels
- LCD TV
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free local calls
- Iron/ironing board
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Spa tub
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 15 and CAD 25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 71 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: CAD 35 (one-way), (up to 15 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.