Cleaning and safety practices
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Personal protective equipment
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
- Banff National Park Information Centre - 1 min walk
- Banff Lake Louise Tourism Bureau - 1 min walk
- Canada House Gallery - 5 min walk
- Banff Park Museum - 8 min walk
- Central Park - 8 min walk
- Banff Station - 6 min walk
- Calgary Intl. Airport (YYC) - 93 min drive
- Farm & Fire – Open daily.
- Good Earth – Open daily.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Ceiling fan
- Down comforter
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 37-inch LCD TV
- Cable channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Electric kettle
- Free local calls
- Laptop-friendly workspace
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Spa tub
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 50 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 14 and CAD 24 for adults, CAD 10 and CAD 20 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 69 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: CAD 35 (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.