Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Bangor, ME from $70
Top Bangor Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Bangor, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Maine Discovery Museum and University of Maine Museum of Art. Take your pick from Travelocity's 22 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Bangor and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Bangor with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Waterfront Park, Chamberlain Freedom Park, and Indian Trail Park.
- Other things to see include Bangor Opera House, Bangor Public Library, and Thomas A. Hill House and Civil War Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try Green Acres Kennel Shop, Fields Pond Audubon Center, or Penobscot Veterinary Services.
- For vet care, Jessica Remington, DVM, Veazie Veterinary Clinic, and Broadway Veterinary Clinic are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Bangor
- Howard Johnson by Wyndham Bangor
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its spacious rooms.
- Maine Woods Inn at Vacationland Inns
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Black Bear Inn and Conference Center
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Bangor
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your trip in Bangor.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 46°F in the daytime to 6°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 78°F and the nighttime average is 27°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 80°F in the daytime to 42°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 64°F and the nighttime average is 9°F.