Book a hotel near Bangor Museum and Center for History, Bangor
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Bangor Museum and Center for History
Bangor Museum and Center for History Hotel & Travel Guide
Learn more about the events, people and places that have helped shape the region at Bangor Museum and Center for History, one of its best historical attractions.
To experience it for yourself, get yourself to Bangor. You'll soon find out what makes this particular city such a hit with sightseers.
Of the various ingredients needed for a fantastic trip, the importance of a great hotel room shouldn't be overlooked. With 7 accommodation options within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Bangor Museum and Center for History, you'll be able to find one that is right for you. Lots of people have had a good experience at the Courtyard by Marriott Bangor, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, the Hollywood Casino Bangor, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, and the Fireside Inn & Suites, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you think that travel is actually more about enjoying different cultures than staying in indulgent establishments, try out the budget solutions that are a few minutes drive away. A couple of your choices include the Quality Inn at Bangor Mall and the Country Inn at The Mall.
Traveling can be an exhausting business, and it would be even harder without a daily coffee. When you know you have to have a caffeine hit, head to Fork & Spoon (76 Main Street, Bangor.) However, if lunch or dinner is what you need, look for a free table at 2 Feet Brewing Co. (80 Columbia Street, Bangor), just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Bangor Museum and Center for HistoryAfter your time at Bangor Museum and Center for History, prepare yourself for the other activities available in the region:
- If you'd like to learn about local history, head over to Thomas A. Hill House and Civil War Museum, a fascinating historic residence.
- Head to Bangor Opera House and delight in watching its gifted actors perform their hearts out.
- Become immersed in the local arts scene when you watch one of the plays being offered at Penobscot Theatre Company.
- Reawaken the child within when you take the young ones to Maine Discovery Museum. As a family, you'll be able to explore and learn through participation.
- Jump around at a rock concert or attend a big event at Darling's Waterfront Pavilion, one of the region's premium entertainment venues.