Book a hotel near Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion at Meadowbrook, Laconia
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion at Meadowbrook
Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion at Meadowbrook Hotel & Travel Guide
You're certain to enjoy your trip to Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion at Meadowbrook.
Head over to Laconia if you'd like to check it out. You'll find this destination 20 miles (32 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Concord.
There are 2 hotels nearby, so you would be wise to book in advance. Take your time comparing the amenities at the Fireside Inn & Suites Gilford and Misty Harbor Barefoot Beach Resort, located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion at Meadowbrook.
Simple but comfortable rooms at fantastic rates. That is what you'll find during your stay at one of the inexpensive hotels in the vicinity. You can make inquiries at the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Gilford and the Lakeside Get-A-Way.
You don't have to travel very far for good food. Patrick's Pub & Eatery (18 Weirs Road, Gilford) is just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away and a popular place for hungry visitors.
Other Things to Do Near Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion at MeadowbrookAfter visiting Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion at Meadowbrook, prepare yourself for the other excellent attractions available in the rest of the area:
- Taste some of the aromatic notes at Stone Gate Vineyard.
- Winnipesaukee Playhouse boasts art courses, music shows and exhibits that are certain to give you greater insight into the area's vibrant arts scene.
- If you're ever sick of the heat, visit Endicott Rock Park, where you'll find instant relief in the water.
- Experience the sights and sounds of the natural environment at Ellacoya State Park.
- Follow the path made by those from chapters past and make your way down Winnipesaukee Scenic Railroad.