Book a hotel near Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art, Barcelona
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art
Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art Hotel & Travel Guide
The intricacies of the area's culture may become more clear at Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Barcelona, as it's a vibrant city to visit in its own right.
With as many as 267 accommodations within easy walking distance of Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art, even the most prudent of travelers are sure to be catered for. Simplify your search by looking into the Hotel Bagues, Hotel DO Plaça Reial and Rent Top Apartments Passeig de Gràcia.
The immediate area boasts a variety of hotels that won't cost you an arm and a leg. You might want to book the Mercer Hotel Barcelona, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away. Or, consider the Apartamento Abrevadero, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
All the modern comforts and conveniences are on hand when you stay at one of the top-end establishments here. You can confirm a booking at the Majestic Residence or the You Stylish Business Apartments, located just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
A freshly brewed coffee, a slice of cake and some time to reflect are exactly what you'll discover at Kino (Carrer de Ferlandina, 23, Barcelona). You can head to Teresa Caballero Quero (Carrer Àngels, 4, Barcelona), where you'll be able to share a bottle or two with friends after a day of discovering new places.
Other Things to Do Near Barcelona Museum of Contemporary ArtOnce you are finished with Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art, be sure not to neglect the region's other attractions:
- Renoir, the acclaimed French painter, once said that if you want to understand art, you have to go to a museum and look at it. Why not take his advice and stop at Capella Macba during your trip?
- Enjoy some of the music shows and exhibits offered by Centre de Cultura Contemporania de Barcelona and become more knowledgeable about the local arts scene.
- Pati Manning has all the significant facilities and services needed for an easily organized conference.
- If you're hoping to discover a quiet spot where you'll be able to find a good book, visit Library of Catalunya, a local library featuring excellent resources and collections.
- Check out Canaletes Fountain, a popular local gathering place. Chat with the locals or simply relax and appreciate this historic fountain.
It's so simple to hop on the metro when you're heading to Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art. The closest station, Catalunya, is only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away!