Overview of Living Stone Golf Resort
Living Stone Golf Resort
4.0/5 Very Good
Guests rated this property 4.2/5 for cleanliness.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable.
- Free WiFi
- Parking included
- Air Conditioning
Cleaning and safety practices
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Personal protective equipment
Explore the area
White's Bay7 min walk
Collingwood Golf Course8 min walk
Collingwood Harbour9 min walk
Owen Sound, ON (YOS-Billy Bishop Regional)49 min drive
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
View in a map
About this area
Located in Collingwood, Living Stone Golf Resort is on a lake. Scandinave Spa Blue Mountain and Blue Mountain Ski Resort are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Collingwood Scenic Caves and Wasaga Beach Provincial Park. Traveling with kids? Consider Ridge Runner Mountain Coaster and Plunge Aquatic Center. Take in the nearby slopes with downhill skiing and snowboarding, or check out other outdoor activities such as snowshoeing and ice skating.
- White's Bay - 7 min walk
- Collingwood Golf Course - 8 min walk
- Collingwood Harbour - 9 min walk
- Eddie Bush Memorial Arena - 4 min drive
- Theatre Collingwood - 4 min drive
- Pearson Intl. Airport (YYZ) - 109 min drive
- Station on the Green – Golf course view bistro with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable
Due to COVID-19, some amenities and services are unavailable Wed, Sep 09 2020 - Mon, Mar 01 2021 (dates are subject to change):