Overview of Living Water Resort and Spa
Living Water Resort and Spa
4.0/5 Very Good
Guests rated this property 4.2/5 for cleanliness.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable.
Hot Tub Pool
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Parking included
Cleaning and safety practices
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Personal protective equipment
Explore the area
Collingwood Harbour3 min walk
White's Bay8 min walk
Collingwood Golf Course10 min walk
Owen Sound, ON (YOS-Billy Bishop Regional)50 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2021-03-07. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Collingwood, Living Water Resort and Spa is next to a golf course and on the waterfront. Scandinave Spa Blue Mountain and Blue Mountain Ski Resort are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Collingwood Scenic Caves and Wasaga Beach Provincial Park. Traveling with kids? Consider Plunge Aquatic Center, or check out an event or a game at Eddie Bush Memorial Arena. Enjoy the area's slopes with cross-country skiing and downhill skiing, and don't miss out on the snowshoeing and snowmobiling.
- Collingwood Harbour - 3 min walk
- White's Bay - 8 min walk
- Collingwood Golf Course - 10 min walk
- Eddie Bush Memorial Arena - 4 min drive
- Theatre Collingwood - 4 min drive
- Pearson Intl. Airport (YYZ) - 109 min drive
- Lakeside Seafood & Grill – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable
Due to COVID-19, some amenities and services are unavailable Fri, Feb 05 - Tue, Mar 02 (dates are subject to change):