Book a hotel near Barton Coliseum, Downtown Little Rock
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Barton Coliseum
Barton Coliseum Hotel & Travel Guide
Enjoy your time at Barton Coliseum.
To see it, pack your bags and make your way to Little Rock, the state capital.
If you want to be close to Barton Coliseum, select a room at one of 5 accommodation options that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. Only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you can hang your hat at The Empress of Little Rock. A couple of other choices are the DoubleTree by Hilton Little Rock, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the La Quinta Inn & Suites Little Rock Downtown Conference Ctr., 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
You will be able to find a couple of budget-friendly accommodations a short drive away. If you aren't quite sure where to start, have a look at the Candlewood Suites North Little Rock and the Super 8 North Little Rock/McCain.
Take a brief drive of 2 miles (3 kilometers) and you will arrive at the Little Rock Marriott, a superb hotel if you'd like to indulge.
Just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, Shark's Fish and Chicken (1423 West Roosevelt Road, Little Rock) is just the location to enjoy a satisfying meal after an action-packed morning.
Other Things to Do Near Barton ColiseumYou can discover a variety of other attractions after enjoying Barton Coliseum:
- Roll up! Roll up! Let yourself relax and go to Arkansas State Fairgrounds for a little bit of fun and excitement.
- Those agelbra lessons will come back to you on a tour around Little Rock Central High School.
- Trinity Cathedral is a Christian church well worth going to if you're nearby. Inside visits may require prior arrangements.
- Arkansas Governor's Mansion is a local tourist attraction that's perfect for devoted history enthusiasts.
- A cemetery probably isn't the top site on most traveler's itineraries, but you'll discover that Mount Holly Cemetery has a poignant story to tell about the life and times of the region.