Book a hotel near Basilica of Saint Lawrence, Downtown Asheville
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Basilica of Saint Lawrence
Basilica of Saint Lawrence Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll gain a more comprehensive understanding of the worshippers and their religion when you go to Basilica of Saint Lawrence.
It awaits you in Asheville, 220 miles (354 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh.
Selecting the ideal accommodation is a crucial component of any great trip. If you think it'd be best to set up camp near Basilica of Saint Lawrence, you will find around 32 options to choose from. 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you'll find The Omni Grove Park Inn. Some other places you should consider are the Haywood Park Hotel, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, and the Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Your time off doesn't have to cost a fortune. Try out the Hilton Garden Inn Asheville Downtown, a popular bargain accommodation solution, just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
If you want to enjoy a bit of luxury, you'll find a superb collection of upmarket hotels nearby. Two selections are the Hill House Bed & Breakfast, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, and the 1900 Inn on Montford, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
If you're the sort of visitor that does the majority of of their sightseeing from the cozy interiors of cafes, you've come to the right place. Within a short stroll, Cafe 64 has all the drinks and snacks you could possibly want. Another celebrated local establishment is Roman's Deli & Catering, which offers a wide selection of dishes and a convenient location. Walk down the road and while away the remainder of your day enjoying the drinks available at Santé Wine Bar and Tap Room.
Other Things to Do Near Basilica of Saint LawrenceAfter your time is done at Basilica of Saint Lawrence, there are a range of other things to experience in the wider area:
- Free up an afternoon and get your game on at Asheville Pinball Museum.
- Do some shopping at Grove Arcade, where you can pick up almost everything, including fashion, souvenirs and general supplies.
- Add a taste of the arts scene to your getaway by purchasing tickets to a play at North Carolina Stage Company.
- Every visitor to this destination will hear about Fired Up Creative Lounge Ashville at one point or another. It's a popular store.
- Renoir, the famous French painter, once stated that to understand art, you have to go to a museum and look at it. Why not take note of his advice and discover Center for Craft, Creativity and Design during your vacation?
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Basilica of Saint Lawrence? Check out our Basilica of Saint Lawrence travel guide!