Book a hotel near Bassenthwaite Lake, Keswick
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Bassenthwaite Lake
Bassenthwaite Lake Hotel & Travel Guide
Breathing in the crisp, clean air at Bassenthwaite Lake is a fantastic way to ease your frazzled nerves.
You'll find it in Lake District, 75 miles (121 kilometers) outside of the much-loved city of Manchester.
Wondering where you can spend a night or more? You will discover 3 nearby hotels where you can enjoy a comfortable night's sleep. The Ravenstone Lodge and Overwater Hall are located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Bassenthwaite Lake.
If you are looking for a bargain hotel, look up the Powe House - B&B, just 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
Fellow travelers may tell you the best things in life should be free. That is open for debate, as the upscale establishments in this area are certainly worth every penny. Look into the LakeSide House and Best Western Plus Lake District, Keswick, Castle Inn Hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Bassenthwaite LakeHere are some of the region's other favorite diversions:
- You'll soon see why the shores of gorgeous Derwentwater are well worth a visit.
- You'll love a fascinating guided tour of Mirehouse & Gardens, a local historic house.
- Lake District Wildlife Park is the perfect place for animal enthusiasts.
- Take a break and look at some of nature's protected land at Dubwath Silver Meadows.
- Go for a walk up Dodd Fell, and admire the surrounding landscape from the top.