Enjoy the fresh air with Mother Earth at Bates-Morse Mountain Conservation Area.
You'll be able to experience it when you travel to Phippsburg, 95 miles (153 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Concord.
Most travelers head out here with similar intentions, and since there is only 1 accommodation option in the area, it's easy to make new friends. The Sebasco Harbor Resort is an easy 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Bates-Morse Mountain Conservation Area.
Other Things to Do Near Bates-Morse Mountain Conservation Area
Following your visit to Bates-Morse Mountain Conservation Area, get ready for the other attractions available in the rest of the area:
- Popham Beach State Park is an excellent escape for those wanting to get outdoors.
- Get a stronger sense of the local history with a tour of the intriguing Fort Popham State Historic Site.
- As far as iconic local structures go, only a handful can compete with the beautiful vista and characteristic design of Seguin Island Lighthouse.
- An excursion to Georgetown Historical Society, a popular history museum, is always memorable and educational.
- Anyone who enjoys nature will enjoy going to the unspoiled Josephine Newman Audubon Sanctuary.