Book a hotel near Baugnez 44 Historical Centre, Malmedy
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Baugnez 44 Historical Centre
Baugnez 44 Historical Centre Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll be glad you added Baugnez 44 Historical Centre to your travel to-do list.
Malmedy, roughly 100 miles (161 kilometers) outside of Wiesbaden, the state capital, is where you'll find it.
If you're considering where the best place is to stay, you will be pleased to know you've got 2 good options to select from. You might enjoy the Le Val D'Arimont Resort and Hostellerie Hotleu. You'll find them within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Baugnez 44 Historical Centre.
You will be able to choose from a few wallet-friendly hotels a short drive away. The Hotel des Bains & Wellness - Spa Nuxe and the Malmedy Youth Hostel are two of the more reputable establishments.
There's just one first-class hotel in the vicinity, so ensure that you confirm a room at the Domaine des Hautes Fagnes, 6 miles (10 kilometers) away.
Gerpac Cafetaria (Route de Luxembourg 12, Malmedy), just a short walk away, is a popular place to drink a hot beverage and ponder your day. A good local eatery, Five points (Route de Luxembourg 10, Malmedy) provides hearty fare that will satisfy even the most ravenous of travelers.
Other Things to Do Near Baugnez 44 Historical CentreYou've traveled here to see Baugnez 44 Historical Centre, but you could be just as pleased with what else the area has available:
- Take some time for some reflection while you admire the significance of Malmedy Massacre Memorial.
- If the idea of touring a genuine castle interests you, then it's your lucky day! Reinhardstein Castle awaits your discovery.
- If the idea of touring a historic castle interests you, then you are in luck! Abbaye de Stavelot awaits.
- A peaceful and protected place, Botrange Nature Park Center is a nice place to get some fresh air.
- Look no further than Mont Rigi if you're looking for a pleasant place to sit down to a good meal.