A visit to Bear Country USA is not just a fun outing. It's also an educational experience for everyone.
Rapid City, where it is situated, sits 150 miles (241 kilometers) from the state capital, Pierre.
After spending some time at Bear Country USA, wrap up an enjoyable day at a quality hotel. You'll find 8 possible accommodations within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Quality Inn and Comfort Inn And Suites will offer you some, if not all, of the comforts you desire.
You don't need to go too far to discover a budget-friendly place to throw your suitcase down. There are a handful of places not too far away. If you're not sure where to start, consider the M Star Rapid City and the Super 8 Rapid City Rushmore Rd.
Other Things to Do Near Bear Country USA
After your time at Bear Country USA, get ready for the other terrific attractions that the area has to offer:
- No matter how long it's been since you were a kid, you'll be sure to have a great time on the putt-putt courses at Putz n Glo - Black Light Mini Golf.
- See the fantastic collection of animals at Reptile Gardens and make some new furry friends!
- Reading the specials board at Fort Hays Old West Town & Dinner Show is a sure way to stimulate your appetite. This great restaurant will soon be a favorite choice for dinner.
- Take the chance to show off your grip, stance and swing at Hart Ranch Golf Course.
- Take the chance to show off your grip, stance and swing at The Golf Club at Red Rock.