Book a hotel near Beardsley Zoo, New Haven
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Beardsley Zoo
Beardsley Zoo Hotel & Travel Guide
A trip to Beardsley Zoo is more than just a fun excursion. It's also a great learning experience for kids and adults alike.
Bridgeport, where it can be found, lies 45 miles (72 kilometers) from the state capital, Hartford.
Finding a place to stay in the vicinity of Beardsley Zoo shouldn't be too hard, since there are 17 accommodations within 6 miles (10 kilometers). See which looks best out of The Inn at Fairfield Beach and Trumbull Marriott Merritt Parkway.
Modest but comfortable rooms at fantastic rates. That's exactly what you'll experience when you make your reservation at one of the less expensive hotels in the area. Make inquiries at the Rodeway Inn and the Stratford Hotel & Conference Center.
If you'd like a quick rest from roaming around Beardsley Zoo, take the short stroll to Cumberland Farms for a strong cup or two of coffee. When you've built up a real appetite, El Salvador Restaurant Pupuseria U Comida Tipica Salvadoreña is also close-at-hand, and is an excellent place to enjoy a main meal. Keep walking and while away the remainder of your day taste-testing the drinks available at Mommy's Patty.
Other Things to Do Near Beardsley ZooAfter you're finally finished at Beardsley Zoo, you won't run out of things to do with all of the other things that are available in the greater region:
- You're able to enjoy a bit of family time in the fresh air without ever leaving the city limits at Washington Park.
- East Bridgeport Historic District is an old but enchanting area, that will make you feel you've travelled back through time.
- Immerse yourself in the local arts scene when you see one of the performances currently on at Downtown Cabaret Theatre.
- If you'd like something to remember your vacation by, look beyond the usual mugs, T-shirts and fridge magnets, and get the perfect souvenir at Baldwin Plaza Shopping Center.
- If you love learning, Barnum Museum could be worth paying a visit to.