Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Beckley, a family-friendly city known for its museums and theaters, as well as attractions like Raleigh County Courthouse and Beckley-Raleigh Convention Center. You can choose from Travelocity's 13 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Beckley and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Beckley with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Little Beaver State Park, Summit National Scout Reserve, and Hawks Nest State Park.
- Other things to see include Friendly Chapel Church, Tamarack Conference Center, and Briar Patch Golf Course.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet Supplies Plus.
- For vet care, Beckley Veterinary Hospital, Crab Orchard Veterinary Hospital, and Jarrell Animal Clinic are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Beckley
- Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Beckley
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- Howard Johnson by Wyndham Beckley
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Holiday Lodge Hotel & Conference Center
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Beckley
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help plan your time in Beckley.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 57°F in the daytime to 22°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 80°F and the nighttime average is 37°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 80°F in the daytime to 48°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 68°F and the nighttime average is 23°F.