Enjoy some peace and quiet with nature at Bedrock Gardens.
If you are interested in experiencing it, head to New Hampshire.
There aren't any hotels close to Bedrock Gardens, but if you push your search a bit farther afield you will find a few options. Convenient choices are the Mandarin Oriental Boston, 50 miles (80 kilometers) away, the Four Seasons Hotel Boston, 50 miles (80 kilometers) away, and The Ritz-Carlton, Boston, 50 miles (80 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Bedrock Gardens
If you have extra time, you'll want to discover what else is happening in the region:
- Train your taste buds with the savory notes of the wines presented at Flag Hill Winery.
- Enjoy your choice of music shows and cultural events regularly hosted by Leddy Center for the Performing Arts and become more knowledgeable about local culture.
- Go on a tour through University of New Hampshire, and admire the historic structures and grounds.
- Head back into nature by going to the renowned Pawtuckaway State Park, the perfect place for travelers craving some time outdoors.
- The sea air and relaxing waves make Great Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve a wonderful addition to any trip.