Book a hotel near Bell Rock, Sedona
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Bell Rock
Bell Rock Hotel & Travel Guide
Bell Rock holds a significant place in the hearts and minds of the locals. During your visit, you'll meet plenty of fellow adventurers who've also come to appreciate this marvelous icon.
Sedona, about 95 miles (153 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Phoenix, is where you'll find it.
Even though there's a fairly good selection of 14 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Bell Rock, it would be a good idea to book as soon as possible to make sure you get the best deal possible. A lot of tourists enjoy the Canyon Villa Inn with the View Bed & Breakfast, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, the Adobe Village Inn, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, and the Bell Rock Vista Townhomes, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
For great service that doesn't cost an arm and a leg, consider a low-cost hotel. Located 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away is the Wildflower Inn at Bellrock. Otherwise, consider the Sedona Village Lodge, which is 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Bell RockSurely you aren't going to wrap up your day after Bell Rock? Allow yourself some time to check out what else the wider region has to offer:
- You may have heard savvy locals mention Oakcreek Country Club. This posh club gives its members regular access to its well-equipped facilities.
- Spice up your date nights and experience the local theater scene. Sedona Dream Theater offers a variety of plays for you to enjoy.
- Notch a few birdies, get active and challenge your mind at the local Sedona Golf Resort.
- You'll be astounded by the powerful geological forces evident in Cathedral Rock, a rock formation.
- Lovers of nature would do well to pack their walking and hiking gear and explore Little Horse Trail.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Bell Rock? Check out our Bell Rock travel guide!