Book Hotels in Benidorm
Wander wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Most frequently booked Benidorm hotels
Top cheap Benidorm hotel deals
- Apart-BermudasAvda. Estocolmo,17, Benidorm, AlicanteGet Rates
- Hotel La EstacionPasseig dels Tolls s/n, Benidorm, Alicante
The price is $39 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 25
- NOW BenidormC/ Bruselas 6, Benidorm, AlicanteGet Rates
- LuxmarZAMORA, 3, Benidorm, Valencian CommunityGet Rates1/5 (1 review)
- Hotel MarinaAvenida de Cuenca 6, Benidorm, AlicanteGet Rates
- Hotel Caballo de OroAvda. Cuenca, 22, BenidormGet Rates
Top luxury Benidorm hotel deals
- Asia Gardens Hotel & Thai Spa, a Royal Hideaway HotelRotonda del Fuego, Terra Mítica, Benidorm, Alicante
The price is $298 per night from Feb 19 to Feb 20
- Villa Venecia Hotel BoutiquePlaza San Jaime, 1, Benidorm, Alicante
The price is $190 per night from Feb 15 to Feb 16
- Hotel Servigroup DiplomaticCalle Gerona 9-11, Benidorm, Alicante
The price is $97 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 28
- The Level at Melia VillaitanaAvda. Alcalde Eduardo Zaplana, 7, Benidorm, Alicante
The price is $168 per night from Feb 14 to Feb 15
- Grand Luxor Hotel - Terra Mitica Theme Park Tickets IncludedCarretera Benidorm a Finestrat, Partida del Moralet s/n, Benidorm, AlicanteGet Rates
- Melia BenidormAvenida Severo Ochoa,1, Benidorm, AlicanteGet Rates4/5Very Good! (1 review)
How much is a hotel room in Benidorm?
Hotels in Benidorm start at $39 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Benidorm Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're searching for hotels in the area around Benidorm, it's good to know that there is a large range of choices awaiting you. Our up-to-date hotel guide is where enlightened travelers will find 178 establishments within a 6-mile (10-kilometer) distance of Benidorm's urban center.
Thrifty travelers can breathe easy. The Benidorm area offers a nice range of keenly-priced establishments. Different budget accommodation options are the Apartamentos Turísticos Don Jorge and the Hotel Marconi.
The Barceló Asia Gardens Hotel & Thai Spa is approximately 2 miles (4 kilometers) outside the middle of Benidorm. An alternative accommodation option is the Villa Venecia Hotel Boutique, which can be found 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. Another option is to book the SHA Wellness Clinic or the Hotel Magic Monika vacations.
If you have the time, why not spread your wings and get to know the other attractions located in Valencia while you're in this region? Travel around Valencia's castles. Anyone seeking some fresh air should also take the time to admire its beaches, coastal plains and rivers. Popular activities in this part of Spain include mountain biking.
45 miles (70 kilometers) away from Benidorm, you'll reach Guardamar del Segura, which is where you can visit Guardamar Castle and Moncayo Beach. A few Travelocity-recommended Guardamar del Segura places to base yourself include the Marjal Guardamar Camping & Bungalows Resort and Hotel Meridional. 9 miles (14 kilometers) north of Benidorm, you will reach El Castell de Guadalest, which boasts the Cases Noves - Adults Only and Apartamentos Serrella. If you're staying in El Castell de Guadalest, don't miss the San Jose Castle and Historical Automobile Museum Vall de Guadalest.
Before saying your farewells to Alicante, be sure you join the locals watching a fast-paced game. Visit Estadio Manuel Martinez Valero, to the southwest of Benidorm. Enlightened travelers who enjoy the convenience of finding accommodation close by, book in the Holiday Inn Elche or Hotel Jardín Milenio.
Alicante International Airport is a practical airport for those flying into and leaving Benidorm. It is located 30 miles (47 kilometers) from the center of town. For wise travelers who hope to stay close by, try the El Plantio Golf Resort or Hotel Areca.