Don't spend time wondering about what you should do next. Bennachie Centre awaits.
You will find it in Inverurie, so if you're coming from Edinburgh, the country's capital, you'll have a distance of 95 miles (153 kilometers) to go.
The Macdonald Pittodrie House is located 1 mile (2 kilometers) away from Bennachie Centre, making it an ideal place to set up camp.
Other Things to Do Near Bennachie Centre
Once you're finally finished with Bennachie Centre, you won't run out of ideas with all of the other possibilities in the region:
- If you're the adventurous sort, you should go to Easter Aquhorthies Stone Circle. This popular local attraction offers an intriguing glimpse at an archaeological dig site, including a selection of items that were found during the dig.
- The intriguing exhibits on display at Archaeolink Prehistory Park will make you feel like you've traveled far back in time.
- If you're a golfing enthusiast and would like to play, pay a visit to Inverurie Golf Club.
- Bring to life your youthful self when you take the young ones to Little Treasures. As a family, you'll be able to play and learn through participation.
- Castle Fraser, a local castle, is a must for history enthusiasts and their families. Imagine yourself living many centuries ago as you go on a tour of this remarkable, historic building.