If you consider yourself a history fanatic, you'll enjoy learning about the past during your visit to Bethel Historical Society.
Look for Bethel on the map and make your way there to see it.
Jam more into your vacation by reserving a room at The Victoria Inn B&B and The Bethel Inn Resort, a brief stroll from Bethel Historical Society.
Ask anyone who's in the know where the most wallet-friendly hotel is, and they'll send you to the Mountain Village Lodge, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Experience some time out with a coffee and enjoy a few appetizing sweets at Cafe DiCocoa (125 Main Street, Bethel). The fact that it's only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) from Bethel Historical Society means that it's easy to locate after a day out exploring. A short stroll of 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) will take you to 22 Broad Street (22 Broad Street, Bethel), which offers customers more substantial meals.
Other Things to Do Near Bethel Historical Society
After you're finished with Bethel Historical Society, there are even more things to experience in the wider area:
- Bethel Chamber of Commerce is not only one of the main business hubs, but it's also a must see even if you aren't here on business.
- Those who appreciate nature should pack their hiking boots and head out along Bethel Pathway.
- Head to Big Adventure Center, an established ground for camping that will be sure to match what you need.
- Bring the whole family to escape to the winter wonderland of Mt. Abram.
- Those who love nature ought to bring along their walking shoes for a romp along Mount Will Walking Trail.