Book a hotel near Bethel Woods, Bethel
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Bethel Woods
Bethel Woods Hotel & Travel Guide
Fetch your camera, unpack your walking shoes and spend a day in the open air at Bethel Woods, a fantastic attraction to put on your must-do list.
You can find it in Monticello, approximately 85 miles (137 kilometers) out of the state capital, Albany.
Even though you won't find any accommodation options close by, all is not lost. Situated 18 miles (29 kilometers) away, The Lodge At Woodloch is a strong choice. The Great Wolf Lodge Pocono Mountains, PA, 50 miles (80 kilometers) away, and the Paradise Stream Resort, a commute of 45 miles (72 kilometers), are two more places to look up.
Other Things to Do Near Bethel WoodsAfter you've visited Bethel Woods, get ready for the other activities available in the rest of the area:
- Attend the performance or festival of your choice and see some of the exhibits offered by Bethel Woods Center For The Arts.
- The shores of Lake Superior are the perfect location to breathe in the clean air and savor the splendors of nature.
- Monticello Casino and Raceway offers patrons a wonderful time full of fun in a relaxed atmosphere.
- You should spend some time honing your golfing skills at Sullivan County Golf and Country Club.
- Whether you're an enthusiastic golfer or it's your first foray onto the green, don't miss the chance to hit a round off at Grossinger Country Club.