Book a hotel near Big Surf, Phoenix
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Big Surf Hotel & Travel Guide
Big Surf is certainly a destination worth seeing.
You'll locate it along with many other attractions in Phoenix, the state capital.
You'll be happy to find 13 accommodations situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Big Surf. The Residence Inn Tempe Downtown/University, the Aloft Tempe and the Red Lion Inn & Suites Phoenix-Tempe are three that are recommended, and they are only 2 miles (3 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, respectively.
There are a few low-priced solutions nearby that might just be the ticket. You could check out the Best Western Inn of Tempe which is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. Another solution is the Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Near ASU, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
You will be impressed by the splendid accommodation and services at the few upmarket hotels a quick drive away. You should check availability at the Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain Resort and Spa and The Canyon Suites at The Phoenician, Luxury Collection.
You don't have to travel far to have satisfying food. Singh Meadows (1490 East Weber Drive, Tempe) is only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away and popular with hungry visitors.
Other Things to Do Near Big SurfWhether you want to get off the main tourist track or explore the more well-known sights, you won't run out of things to do when you're finished at Big Surf:
- Go to Vista Del Camino Park, an urban oasis, and enjoy basking in the sun and appreciating your green surroundings.
- Educating yourself about the history of a region at Arizona Historical Society Museum at Papago Park can help you become more appreciative of the land and its inhabitants during your trip.
- Get to know the difference between your birdies, backswings and bogeys, with a round or two at ASU Karsten Golf Course.
- Experience some inspiration, in addition to education, at ASU Art Museum, which acquires, protects and exhibits pieces of art to help contribute to the local culture.
- If you generally enjoy spending time beside the water, get in touch with Tempe Town Lake Marina, a lovely marina, for information.