4.2/5 Very Good
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Parking included
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
- Ganga Government Museum - 14 min drive
- Junaghar Fort - 16 min drive
- Shri Laxminath Temple - 22 min drive
- Jain Temple Bhandasar - 25 min drive
- Karni Mata (Rat Temple) - 63 min drive
- Swarna Mahal – Restaurant offering regional cuisine. Open daily.
- Hari Mahal – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
About this property
The Laxmi Niwas Palace
Awards and affiliations
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Connecting rooms available
- Individually furnished
- Turndown service
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 3750
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 3750 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 4500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 4500 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- Gala Dinner on 07 November per adult: INR 2065
- Gala Dinner on 07 November per child: INR 2065 (from 5 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 2500.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
We should mention
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app