Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Billings, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and art galleries, as well as attractions like Skypoint and Alberta Bair Theater. Take your pick from Travelocity's 28 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Billings and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Billings with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Granite Peak Park.
- Other things to see include Yellowstone Art Museum, Billings Depot, and St. Patrick's Co-Cathedral.
- Need a pet store? Try Exotic Pets & All Breed Grooming, Heights Pet Center, or Lovable Pets Bakery & Boutique.
- For vet care, ABB Mobile, LLC, Vet-To-Go, and Billings Animal Family Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Billings
- Quality Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- Baymont by Wyndham Billings
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
- Best Western Yellowstone Crossing
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its quiet location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Billings
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help plan your trip in Billings.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 53°F in the daytime to 17°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 83°F and the nighttime average is 31°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 89°F in the daytime to 42°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 65°F and the nighttime average is 17°F.