Book a hotel near Biltmore Fashion Park, Camelback East
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Biltmore Fashion Park
Biltmore Fashion Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Don't scratch your head wondering about what's next on the agenda. Biltmore Fashion Park is beckoning.
Tourists who'd like to pay a visit will have to head out to the capital of the state, Phoenix.
If you're planning to travel all the way to Biltmore Fashion Park, you might want to get a room that's close by. You'll find at least 8 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers). Many visitors appreciate The Camby, Autograph Collection, Hermosa Inn and Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, 0.08 miles (0.13 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, respectively.
Every adventurer appreciates a bargain, and you won't have to venture too far to find one. There is a small but solid selection of economical solutions a short drive away. The Best Western Airport Inn and the Super 8 Phoenix Downtown are some of the more popular places.
Pamper yourself by spending a night at one of the few chic establishments that are a brief drive away. The Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain Resort and Spa and The Canyon Suites at The Phoenician, Luxury Collection are well-known.
If you're the type of visitor who does quite a bit of your sightseeing from behind a steaming cup of coffee, then you're in luck. Within a short stroll, Frost Gelato at the Biltmore has all the drinks and treats you need. A good option when you're looking for something more substantial is True Food Kitchen. Again, you won't have to go too far to get there. Anyone who likes a few invigorating drinks should also pay a visit to Zinburger Wine & Burger Bar, yet another short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Biltmore Fashion ParkWhen you're finished enjoying Biltmore Fashion Park, get ready to experience everything that the rest of the area has available:
- You'll sit among locals and fellow tourists alike while relaxing and watching a movie of your choice at AMC Esplanade 14.
- Practice your swing and try to knock a few strokes off your scorecard at Arizona Biltmore Resort - Links Course.
- Spend a couple of hours shopping at Town and Country Shopping Center, where you can pick up almost everything, such as fashion items, souvenirs and general supplies.
- You might hear some savvy locals mention Arizona Biltmore Country Club. This swanky club gives its numerous members access to a variety of event and activity facilities.
- Both locals and tourists like to take part in informational tours of Wrigley Mansion, an unforgettable historic residence.