Pet owners shouldn't miss Birmingham, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Birmingham Museum of Art and McWane Science Center. You can choose from Travelocity's 67 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Birmingham and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Birmingham with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Birmingham Botanical Gardens, Tannehill Park, and Kelly Ingram Park.
- Other things to see include Alabama Jazz Hall of Fame, Birmingham Civil Rights Institute, and Sloss Furnaces.
- Need a pet store? Try Creative Dog Training - Summit, Tuesday Morning, or Pet Supplies Plus.
- For vet care, Alabama Spay Neuter Clinic Inc, Riverview Animal Clinic, and Banfield Pet Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Birmingham
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Birmingham Hoover
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its quiet location and spacious rooms.
- Drury Inn & Suites Birmingham Lakeshore Drive
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and WiFi.
- La Quinta Inn Birmingham / Cahaba Park South
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and quiet rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Birmingham
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Birmingham.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 71°F in the daytime to 33°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 90°F and the nighttime average is 47°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 91°F in the daytime to 59°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 80°F and the nighttime average is 34°F.