There is nothing quite as nice on a glorious day as a couple of rounds of golf. So get your clubs and tee up at Black Diamond Golf Course.
Denali, where it is, lies 620 miles (998 kilometers) from the state capital, Juneau (and vicinity).
The Denali Park Hotel is just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) from Black Diamond Golf Course, making it the ideal place to get some rest and relaxation during your time here.
After feeding your imagination with ideas and inspiration, remember to take care of your stomach as well. It's located at Black Diamond Grill (One Mile Otto Lake Road, Healy), 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Black Diamond Golf Course
If you are hoping to cram as many things as possible into your time away, here are some other things that are happening:
- With helpful staff and a range of activities, you'll have a great time splashing around at Denali Outdoor Center.
- Nature enthusiasts should be sure to pack their hiking boots and enjoy a hike along Mt. Healy Overlook Trail.
- Get out your hiking boots and take on Stampede Trailhead. This refreshing trail is an ideal way to immerse yourself in the glorious natural beauty of the region.
- If you want to learn about the region, head over to Wilderness Access Center and pick up some pamphlets.
- Even if you're not ready to scale the mountain, admiring Mount McKinley from a distance is an unforgettable experience.