Book a hotel near Black Mountain Playhouse & Lodge, Taos
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Black Mountain Playhouse & Lodge
Black Mountain Playhouse & Lodge Hotel & Travel Guide
Are you ready to make your way to Black Mountain Playhouse & Lodge?
Taos, about 75 miles (121 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Santa Fe, is where you will find it.
Keep your energy levels topped up with some tasty food, a cool beverage or a cup of coffee at Koffee House (325 Main Street, Red River). As the sun starts to drop below the horizon, you'll no doubt begin to think about dinner. If you don't want to go too far away, Red River Ski & Summer Area (400 Pioneer Road, Red River) is a great choice.
Other Things to Do Near Black Mountain Playhouse & LodgeOn top of Black Mountain Playhouse & Lodge, here is a list of other things in the wider region that you're going to want to do:
- Feel the powdery snow as you slide down the mountains at Red River Ski Area.
- Get in on the natural beauty that awaits your enjoyment on Red River Nature Trail. This hiking trail is extremely popular with those wanting a leisurely walk.
- Don't miss out on the natural beauty that awaits your enjoyment on Mallette Park Nature Trail. This hiking trail is popular among both locals and tourists.
- A hike on the popular Columbine Trail invariably rewards nature lovers with scenic vistas and a well-deserved break from the buzz of daily city life.
- Enjoy a memorable hike surrounded by nature's beauty at Goose Lake Trail, a popular local hiking trail.