Book a hotel near Black Pearl Museum, Papeete
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Black Pearl Museum
Black Pearl Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Just about ready to head on down to Black Pearl Museum?
If you would like an easy drive from your hotel, it would be prudent to make a reservation at one of the 4 nearby options in advance. The Hotel Tahiti Nui and Hotel Royal Tahitien, located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Black Pearl Museum, are popular with many travelers.
If you're seeking a budget-friendly solution, make a reservation at the Hotel Tiare Tahiti, just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
After a lively day, rest your weary head at a first-class hotel that is not too far away. The InterContinental Resort Tahiti and Manava Suite Resort Tahiti are perfect choices that are worthy of your consideration.
Once you've explored Black Pearl Museum, take a five-minute walk to Le Morrison's Café and enjoy a cup of coffee and the inviting surrounds. Another frequently-visited establishment is L'oasis Du Vaima, which offers a wide selection of dishes and a convenient location. Why don't you end a leisurely day with a toast? Get down to Jungle Bar, also a quick walk away, and order the first round.
Other Things to Do Near Black Pearl MuseumWhen you're finally finished at Black Pearl Museum, you're not going to be at a loss for ideas with all of the other possibilities in the greater region:
- Send your respects at Cathedrale de L'lmmaculee Conception, the area's principal church of worship.
- An important house of worship in the region is Cathédrale Notre-Dame. Look at it from afar or find out if you are able to go inside.
- If you're always seeking knowledge, Musée de la Perle could be worth checking out.
- If you feel like enjoying a bit of shopping, Papeete Market is the place for you.
- One attraction that you probably haven't yet considered is Papeete Town Hall, an impressive civic building.