Planning a visit to Black Sand Beach?
Mahina is where you'll discover it.
Throw down your bags, catch up on some sleep and delight in being within easy reach of Black Sand Beach when you make a reservation at the Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort , 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Anyone who appreciates a good deal is sure to love spending a night or two at the Hotel Tiare Tahiti, just 6 miles (10 kilometers) away.
There's just a small number of hotels in the area, so ensure you book a room before you arrive. If you're in need of something fancy, try the Hotel Tahiti Nui, just 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Black Sand Beach
When you're finally finished with Black Sand Beach, you won't be at a loss for things to do with some of the other things that are available in the greater region:
- Take in the distinctive architecture in addition to the rich navigational background of Pointe Venus Lighthouse.
- Imagine what life was like many years ago while you're on a fascinating guided tour of the historic house, James Norman Hall Home.
- Discover some fascinating stories from years gone by while you stroll around Tomb of King Pomare V.
- Imagine that you've been transported back to the days of your ancestors as you tour House of James Norman Hall, a historic residence.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the local culture and religion and maybe even offer up your own prayer at Chinese Temple.