Kids are bundles of joy, but every parent still needs time to rejuvenate every now and then. Bodegas Cabrinana is just what the doctor ordered.
It is located in Montilla, a destination that may not be on everyone's radar. It can be found 200 miles (322 kilometers) from Madrid, the nation's capital.
Accommodations are a bit sparse around Bodegas Cabrinana, but you will find 2 possibilities within 6 miles (10 kilometers). Take a peek at the Hostal Bellido and Aparthotel El Cañuelo.
Other Things to Do Near Bodegas Cabrinana
Apart from Bodegas Cabrinana, travelers often stop by some of the area's other interesting attractions:
- Evolve your taste buds with the aromatic essence of the wines sampled at Lagar Blanco.
- Every piece of artwork at a museum has a fascinating story to tell. At Garnelo Museum, you can peruse the exhibits, stop for a few moments of reflection and find out the stories behind them.
- If you're bringing the children along, give them the opportunity to see the historic Montilla Castle, a not-to-be-missed landmark with tourists here.
- If you are seeking a sanctuary to peacefully ponder the more spiritual side of life, head to Church of Our Lady of Asuncion and Angeles.
- Explore Museo Arqueologico Municipal De Cabra and become more knowledgeable about various manifestations of culture.