Overview of Hotel & Villa STARE at Lake Bohinj
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Parking included
- Business Services
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
- Lake Bohinj - 3 min walk
- Lake Bled - 32 min drive
- Casino Larix - 69 min drive
- Lake Jasna - 70 min drive
- Triglav National Park - 80 min drive
- Jesenice Slovenski Javornik Station - 46 min drive
- Joze Pucnik Airport (LJU) - 58 min drive
About this property
Hotel & Villa STARE at Lake Bohinj
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- Egyptian cotton sheets
- Pillow menu
- Pillow-top mattress
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Toilet paper
- 76-cm flat-screen TV
- Premium channels
- Satellite channels
- Video-game console
- In-room massage
- Individually furnished
- Laptop-friendly workspace
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.27 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.64 per night for guests aged 8-18 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 7 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 75 per vehicle (one-way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
We should mention
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app