Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
- Lake Bohinj - 6 min drive
- Alpine Dairy Museum - 9 min drive
- Lake Bohinj - 12 min drive
- Mala Osojnica - 20 min drive
- Pokljuka Gorge - 38 min drive
- Jesenice Slovenski Javornik Station - 33 min drive
- Joze Pucnik Airport (LJU) - 45 min drive
- Tripic – Restaurant offering regional cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Bathtub or shower
- Hair dryer
- Cable channels
- Flat-screen TV
- Connecting rooms available
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.01 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.55 per night for guests aged 7-18 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 7 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 12.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
We should mention
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app