Book a hotel near Bookends, Ridgewood
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Bookends
Bookends Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll be grateful you added Bookends to your travel itinerary.
When you're ready to begin your adventure, it will be waiting for you in Fort Lee - Paramus.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Bookends, there are 19 hotel options to serve you. See which one appeals to you the most out of the Residence Inn by Marriott Saddle River and Courtyard by Marriott Montvale.
If you would rather pocket a little bit of your money for more important things in life, spend a few nights at one of the low-cost hotels that are not too far away. You can find the Red Carpet Inn Elmwood Park and the La Quinta Inn Paramus a reasonable distance away.
There's nothing better than wandering around an unfamiliar place to stimulate your appetite. After visiting Bookends, you can fill up a short walk away, at Village Tea Shop. If it's a bigger meal you want, try Renato's Pizza, a nearby venue that's popular with locals and out-of-towners alike. As the day comes to an end, you can celebrate the travel moments yet to come at Pinot's Palette Ridgewood, also within the immediate vicinity.
Other Things to Do Near BookendsAfter Bookends, why not stop by some other attractions? Here are a few places to start off with:
- Grasp a better sense of aspects of the culture and spirit of the area by going to see West Side Presbyterian Church, a local church.
- Whether you're an enthusiastic golfer or an amateur, you can't miss the chance to play a couple of rounds at Orchard Hills Golf Course.
- Do some shopping at Fashion Center, where you can buy almost anything you want, including fashion, souvenirs and general supplies.
- Experience an evening bursting with talent when you visit Ciccone Theatre.
- Explore facets of the past and enjoy a memorable family excursion in the bargain with a tour of Fritz Behnke Historical Museum.
If you want a convenient way to visit Bookends, jump on the train until you reach Ridgewood, the station that's only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) from your destination.