Find & compare spa resorts in Boone, NC from $78
Top Boone Spa Resorts & Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Boone, a city known for its hiking trails, and sights like Grandfather Mountain and Sugar Mountain Resort. Take your pick from Travelocity's 25 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Boone and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Boone with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Pisgah National Forest, The Blowing Rock, and Daniel Boone Native Gardens.
- Other things to see include Appalachian Ski Mtn., Tweetsie Railroad, and Hawksnest Tubing Park.
- Need a pet store? Try Stella Blue’s Pawtique, Mountain Dog and Friends, or Brown House.
- For vet care, Hoyme Gail DVM, Appalachian New River Veterinary: Kreis Cathy DVM, and Blue Ridge Veterinary Clinic are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Boone
- Boxwood Lodge Blowing Rock near Boone-University
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- The Village Inn
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the WiFi and helpful staff.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Boone NC
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Boone
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help plan your trip in Boone.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 57°F in the daytime to 20°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 78°F and the nighttime average is 33°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 79°F in the daytime to 45°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 67°F and the nighttime average is 21°F.