Book a hotel near Boot Hill Casino, Dodge City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Boot Hill Casino
Boot Hill Casino Hotel & Travel Guide
You don’t need to strike the jackpot to have an enjoyable night out at Boot Hill Casino. Just sit back and enjoy it for its lively atmosphere.
Dodge City, where it is, lies 250 miles (402 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Topeka.
If you are not going to go very far from Boot Hill Casino, perhaps you'd like to stay at one of the 12 accommodations that are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. Just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, you will be able to lay your head at the Hampton Inn & Suites Dodge City. Two others are the Stay Suites of America Dodge City, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Best Western Plus Country Inn & Suites, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
There are a handful of economical solutions close by that might be right for you. Travelers can find their way to the Dodge City Inn, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the Rodeway Inn, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
For many, food is a big part of traveling. You'll find one of the more popular local dining experiences at Boot Hill Casino & Resort (4000 W. Comanche, Dodge City), just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away from Boot Hill Casino.
Other Things to Do Near Boot Hill CasinoIf you have enough time, you'll want to discover what else is available in the region:
- Whether you are a high roller or just after some fun, Boothill Casino and Resort is a fantastic place to try your hand.
- Find your new favourite band or be wined and dined at United Wireless Arena, one of the area's top music and entertainment venues.
- If you're looking for a little piece of local history, visit Cowboy Statue On Boot Hill.
- Explore facets of the past and enjoy an exciting day out when you visit Kansas Heritage Center.
- History buffs must visit Boot Hill Museum, where history comes to life with stories from the region's past.