Book a hotel near Boothbay Region Land Trust, Boothbay Harbor
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Boothbay Region Land Trust
Boothbay Region Land Trust Hotel & Travel Guide
No one would deny that spending time among nature is good for you. If you're feeling a bit tired and frazzled, a trip to Boothbay Region Land Trust might be just what you need.
You'll be able to experience it in Boothbay Harbor, about 110 miles (177 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Concord.
With approximately 11 hotels located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Boothbay Region Land Trust, you won't have a problem finding the right place. The Boothbay Harbor Inn and the Fishermans Wharf Inn are two suitable choices, located 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, respectively.
To ensure you have enough cash remaining to experience all the things you had planned, stay at the CAP N FISH'S WATERFRONT INN, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
Want some caffeine, a slice of cake or that special something to maintain your energy levels? Joe & Janet In Maine is an appealing place to enjoy a snack and it's within walking distance of Boothbay Region Land Trust. If you have an hour or two to spare, and a big appetite, you can also enjoy the impressive cuisine at China By the Sea. Visitors who are looking for a nightcap may like to pop into Chowder House Boat Bar, another brief walk down the street.
Other Things to Do Near Boothbay Region Land TrustAfter you've been to Boothbay Region Land Trust, prepare yourself for the other terrific attractions available in the region:
- History buffs simply must visit Boothbay Region Historical Society Museum, where history comes to life to tell stories from the past.
- Opera House at Boothbay Harbor features exhibits, art courses and music shows that are certain to lend you greater insight into the area's culture and arts scene.
- Spice up your evenings and partake in the local theater scene. Carousel Music Theater puts on a variety of plays for you to enjoy.
- Should you be eager to visit somewhere where you'll have the chance to do some reading, head over to Boothbay Harbor Memorial Library, a local library featuring excellent collections and resources.
- Many visitors like to see Boothbay Harbor Marina, a marina.