Overview of Das Ebertor Hotel & Hostel
- Pet Friendly
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast Available
- Business Services
Cleaning and safety practices
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- Contactless check-in
- Hand sanitizer provided
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
- Bodobrica Ruined Roman Fort - 6 min walk
- Mittelrhein Klettersteig - 9 min walk
- Rheinanlagen Rose Garden - 24 min drive
- Philippsburg Castle - 24 min drive
- Osterspaier Ritt - 28 min drive
- Boppard Central Station - 2 min walk
- Frankfurt (HHN-Frankfurt - Hahn) - 45 min drive
- Brasserie 53 – Restaurant with a bar. Serves dinner daily.
- Panorama Saal – Serves breakfast daily.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable
- Hair dryer
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue(s)
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 19 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 6.50 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per pet, per day
- Hosted evening meal: EUR 20.00
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.