- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Parking included
- Pet Friendly
Cleaning and safety practices
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- 24-hour vacancy between guest room stays
- Hand sanitizer provided
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
- Mittelrhein Klettersteig - 11 min drive
- Bodobrica Ruined Roman Fort - 12 min drive
- Rheinanlagen Rose Garden - 22 min drive
- Philippsburg Castle - 23 min drive
- Osterspaier Ritt - 27 min drive
- Spay Station - 8 min drive
- Restaurant "Waidblick" – Restaurant offering German cuisine. Open daily.
- Flights End – Golf course view bistro offering German cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- 50-cm flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
Food and drink
- Children's slippers
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Fitness facilities
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 19 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 18 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
We should mention
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app